Professional advisors are professionals such as lawyers, accountants, insurance agents and para professionals such as notaries, etc. They play an integral role in the growth of endowment funds and provide a valuable link between donors and the Foundation.
To assist professional advisors, Community Foundations of Canada has developed a comprehensive web-based toolkit that offers practical step-by-step information to guide you and your clients through a wide range of charitable giving options – all in plain English!
Visit the site at http://www.cfc-fcc.ca/prof-advisors/index.cfm for quick and easy access to:
- A comprehensive Professional Advisors Resource Guide
- Rationale and suggestions for “Asking the Giving Question”
- Overview of the Life Stages of Giving
- A Gift Planning Matrix, designed specifically for client meetings, describing the features and benefits of various gift instruments
- Printable handouts for you and your clients
If you would like to have a Professional Advisors Kit mailed to you, or if you are interested in a professional advisors workshop, please contact us at 604-935-8080 or email@example.com